What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that store information about your online activity. They are typically installed on your browser when you visit a website and are used to make navigation easier by remembering your preferences and allowing access to certain areas or features.
Cookies can also be used to track your activity and measure the effectiveness of a website or advertising campaign. Some cookies may require your consent before they can be installed on your browser, while others may be necessary for a website to function properly. The website may use different types of cookies for various purposes, such as analyzing your activity or remembering your login information.
LAUDE will always seek to establish appropriate mechanisms to obtain the User’s consent for the installation of cookies that require it. Nevertheless, it should be noted that, in accordance with the law, it will be understood that (i) the User has given their consent if they modify the browser configuration by disabling the restrictions that prevent the entry of cookies and (ii) that such consent will not be necessary for the installation of those cookies that are strictly necessary for the provision of a service expressly requested by the User (by previous registration).
The cookies we use
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, the Website may use:
- Own cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by the website itself, and are used to provide the requested service.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the website, but by another entity that uses the data collected through the cookies.
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to browse the website and use its features. They may be used for purposes such as managing traffic and data communication, maintaining security during navigation, and storing content for video or audio playback. Technical cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be disabled.
- Customization cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics on their device or that the user themselves defines. For example, the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the selected content design, the device’s geolocation, and the regional setting from which the service is accessed.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that allow the tracking and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information collected through these cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications, or platforms and to create user browsing profiles on these sites, in order to improve the service based on the data usage of the users.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that have been included on the website or application from which the service is provided. They allow the content of the advertising to be adapted to make it relevant to the user and to avoid showing advertisements that the user has already seen.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included, if any, on a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- External social network cookies: These are cookies that are used for users to interact with the content of different social platforms (Facebook) and are used by these third parties to perform behavioral advertising, analysis and tracking, and market research by the third party owner of the social network, as well as for purposes listed in their legal conditions.