Responsible for the processing of your data
The Laude Technology Company S.L. (hereinafter, LAUDE)
Julián Camarillo 42, 2D
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose for which we process your data and legitimacy for its processing
At LAUDE we process the personal data you provide us, as well as all those collected through laude.tech and those derived from your relationship with us, for the following purposes:
Contact: manage your requests when you contact LAUDE through the forms available in order to manage the queries you send us through the channels provided for this purpose on our website; for this purpose we may contact you by telephone, electronically, even by SMS. This treatment is based on your consent (being you, through the positive act of sending the request to contact us).
- Keeping you informed (newsletters): to keep you informed about LAUDE products and services as you request us through the forms, including sending you advertising related to LAUDE products and services (offer, composition and price of services, campaigns, invitation to events, corporate information, services related to the sector, etc.). This processing is based on your consent (by directly requesting us to keep you informed). However, you can withdraw your consent at any time, as well as unsubscribe from receiving these communications, through the link adapted for this purpose in the communication itself.
- Conducting satisfaction surveys and market research: LAUDE may conduct satisfaction surveys and manage their results; to do so, we will contact you by telephone or electronically. The response to these surveys will always be voluntary. In case of market research, your information will be immediately anonymized so that it cannot be directly linked to you. This processing is based on LAUDE’s legitimate interest to meet the high expectations of our customers in terms of the quality of our current services, as well as to offer a quality service. In these cases, LAUDE weighs and limits the processing, provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subjects do not prevail.
- Profiling and enrichment with internal and external sources: in case you have expressed your will in favor by checking the box that LAUDE has made available to you at the time of collecting your data, LAUDE will elaborate profiles based on information provided by third parties through marketing studies and statistical and segmentation techniques and procedures that allow us to introduce improvements and choose product and service offers suitable to your characteristics and needs. Such acceptance will not involve automatic decision making. This treatment is based on your additional consent in case you have expressly ticked the box. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
What data we process
Within the framework of the functionalities and services offered by LAUDE, and subject to the purposes previously indicated, we process the following categories of personal data:
- First and Last Name.
- Telephone number.
- E-mail address.
- Name of the company you work for.
- Position held in the company.
- Business mailing address.
- Commercial information data: information you provide about your preferences, (for example, but not limited to, the type of services you are interested in, type of projects, initiatives, success stories, etc.).
How long do we keep your data
LAUDE will keep your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected:
- Prospects/Leads: 3 years from the end of the provision of the service offered (newsletters, advertising, attendance at events, electronic communications, etc.) or, where appropriate, until the data subject exercises their right of deletion.
- Development of communication campaigns: 3 years from the end of the campaign or, as the case may be, until the interested party exercises his/her right of deletion.
- Contact management: 3 years from the moment it is established that it is impossible to convert the contact into a customer or, if applicable, until the interested party exercises his or her right of cancellation. In the event that the contact becomes a customer, the deadlines established in the “End customers” treatment will apply.
- Customer satisfaction surveys: 3 years from the completion of the corresponding survey or, if applicable, until the data subject exercises his/her right of deletion.
- Customers: as long as the contractual relationship with the customer is in force. After its termination, for a period of 5 years.
- Suppliers: for the duration of the contractual relationship with the supplier. After termination, for a period of 5 years.
- Press (communication with journalists): 3 years from the end of the relationship with journalists or, where appropriate, until the data subject exercises his or her right to erasure.
- Collection of data from external sources on market research: 3 years from the completion of the relevant market research or, where appropriate, until the data subject exercises his/her right of erasure.
- Collection of data from internal sources on market research: 3 years from the completion of the relevant market research or, where appropriate, until the data subject exercises his/her right of erasure.
To whom we will disclose your information
In some cases, and provided that you have requested or expressly consented, LAUDE will communicate your data to third parties. In this sense, we inform you that your data may be communicated to other companies with which LAUDE has signed collaboration contracts in the provision of professional services, and always for the purpose of managing and processing your request of interest. Likewise, in order to provide you with the requested services, we require the support of service providers. These third parties may have access to your data and will act in our name and on our behalf, following our instructions, and in no case will they have your data for their own purposes. Finally, LAUDE must communicate your data to third parties in compliance with the legal obligations that apply in each case.
Your rights as owner of the data
The rights that you can exercise, as the owner of the data, are those indicated below:
- Access: you may obtain confirmation if LAUDE processes your personal data, as well as, consult your personal data included in LAUDE’s files.
- Rectification: you may modify your personal data when they are inaccurate, as well as complete those that are incomplete.
- Deletion: you may request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Opposition: you may request that your personal data not be processed. LAUDE will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Limitation of processing: you may request the limitation of the processing of your data in the following cases:
- As long as the contestation of the accuracy of your data is checked;
- When the processing is unlawful, you object to the deletion of your data, and request the limitation of its use;
- When LAUDE does not need to process your data, but you need them for the exercise or defense of claims;
- When you have objected to the processing of your data for the performance of a public interest mission or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, while verifying whether the legitimate grounds for processing outweigh yours.
- Portability: you may receive, in electronic format, the personal data you have provided to us and those obtained from your contractual relationship with LAUDE, as well as to transmit them to another entity.
For the exercise of rights derived from other processing, you should contact The Laude Technology Company S.L., Edificio Treviso, Julián Camarillo 42, 2D, 28037 Madrid or send an email to email@example.com. To exercise your rights you must attach a copy of your ID or other document proving your identity, and indicating the right you wish to exercise.